HMRC Seminar Series - 2004 to 2005
We would like to thank the following speakers for their participation in our Seminar Series:
- Brooke McKnight,
Master's Candidate, School of Rehabilitations Therapy, Queen's University
"Repeatability of an In Vivo MRI-based Method of Measuring Patellofemoral
Joint Kinematics During Loaded Knee Flexion"
Dr. Gregory Jerkiewicz, Associate Professor, Chemical
Engineering, Queens University "Electrochemical Formation and Properties of Coloured
Passive Layers on Titanium and Its' Alloys"
- Dr. Manuela Kunz, PostDoctoral Fellow, School of Computing Science, Queen's University
"The intra-operative use of image-free, computer-assisted **total knee arthroplasty** systems to reconstruct the natural kinematics"
- Dr. James Stewart, Associate Professor, School of Computing Science, Queen's University
Images: A Brief Introduction and Some Recent Research"
- Lisa Catana, Master's Candidate, Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Queen's University
"Design of a Long Range Mobility Device"
- Dr. Isaac Dwosh, Professor, Department of Medicine and Head of Rheumatology Division, Queen's University
model autoimmune disease"
- Stephanie Madill, PhD. Candidate, School of Rehabilitation Therapy, Queen's University
"Synergistic Pelvic Floor and
Abdominal Muscle Contributions to Rises in Intravaginal Pressure in Urinary
- Dr. Derek Cooke, Adjunct Professor, School of Rehabilitation Therapy, Queen's University
"Clinical application of Standardized Radiographic Imaging for Knee Problems"
- Dr. Charles Sorbie, Professor, Department of Surgery, Queen's University
"A Review of Ceramic, Metal and Polyethylene Bearing
- Paul St. John, VP Image Guided Surgery, iGO Technologies Inc.
"Managing Software Resources: An Introduction to Revision Control"
- Mohammad Abdoli, PhD candidate, School of Physical & Health Education
"Biomechanical-based design strategy to reduce spinal
- Thomas Kuiran Chen, MSc., School of Computing Science, Queen's University
A System for Ultrasound-Guided Computer-Assisted
- Sean Richards, PhD.Candidate, School of Computing Science, Queen's University
An Orthopaedic Surgery Planning Tool"
- Mohammad Abdoli, PhD. Candidate, School of Physical Education and Health, Queen's University
Office Ergonomics: Self Assessment and Re-Design"
- L. John Schreiner, PhD., FCCPM
Chief Physicist, Cancer Centre of SouthEastern Ontario
Assoc. Prof. Depts. of Oncology and Physics, Queen's University
Megavoltage CT Imaging: Is there a potential beyond
image guided radiation therapy"
For further information please contact:
Kari Hurst, Co-ordinator Administration and Special
Human Mobility Research Centre
Syl and Molly Apps Research Centre
Kingston General Hospital
Kingston, Ontario K7L 2V7
Telephone (613) 548-2430
Fax (613) 549-2529